- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
The Petrainer PET998DRU dog training collar is the perfect dog correction system for someone new to dog obedience training. This remote shock collar is built with the beginner in mind, helping them reinforce basic dog obedience around the house, the yard or walking in the park and with 330 yard range, training in these environments shouldn't be a problem. It's rechargeable, easy to use and provides every necessary function, for someone with no experience to train their dog like a professional. These functions are static shock, vibration, tone and light modes with 100 levels of vibration and static shock. Lastly, this electric dog collar with remote has the capability control two collars at once!
1. Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs, 10lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 14 to 20 inches long
2. Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately)
3. Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries; Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter can be charged at the same time, save your time
4. Water Capabilities: Water-resistant Collar Receiver after the rubber cover covered
5. Range: 330 Yards/ 900 Feet
6. Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone
7. Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock
8. Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions
9. Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function
10. Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter
11. Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode
12. LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage
13. Quick and straightforward pairing process
MORE ADVANTAGES OF Upgraded Version Petrainer Dog Shock Collar 900 ft Remote Dog Training Collar
1. Please charge before using the product!
2. Power on the Collar Receiver by pressing the PAIR button on the Collar Receiver. A beep will sound, and the indicating light will turn on.
3. Press and hold the PAIR button for 3 seconds until the beep sounds again, the indicating light will begin to flash quickly.
4. Press the Y button on the Remote Transmitter once the Receiver Collar beeps. When the Remote Transmitter and Collar Receiver are paired successfully, the Collar Receiver will beep again, and the indicating light will turn off.
- Proper fit of the collar is important! A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause skin damage.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day. If possible, reposition the collar on the pet's neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Contact Points
Size: For 1 Dog
SHIPPING & DELIVERYWe are committed to improving our service and our customers' shopping experience. We use different methods of delivery because such application of different methods suitable for different countries and regions is able to make the time of transport as shortest as possible, and also assures the safety and convenience of the transport. We are able to deliver our goods to most countries in the world.
RETURNS & EXCHANGESWe accept returns within 45 days of receipt for most items in new condition and return shipping is FREE!